We have baptistry heaters for every application:
- Immersion heaters, require no plumbing, simply plug into 120v or 240v outlet (must have GFCI protection) and suspend the element in the water. 120v Immersion heaters are best for use with smaller or portable baptistries while 240v heaters can be used on larger pools.
- Circulation heaters give more efficient heating of larger baptismal pools as the pump circulates the water throughout the pool.
- Semi automatic baptistry heaters allow unattended filling and will turn on the heater once the water reached a preset level.
- Fully automatic heating systems offer complete ease of use for churches who plan on leaving water in the baptismal pool between baptisms
- See our BAPTISTRY WATER HEATING CHART to help pick the right heater for your baptistry pool
We also offer filters and sanitizing systems to keep your baptistry water clear, clean and safe!