- Currrently Unavailable
- Inline baptistry water filter. Plumbs in to the circulation loop between heater and pool.
- Removeable, user cleanable cartridge
- Helps keeps baptistry water clear by filtering suspended particles and debris from the water.
- Extends life of heating equipment
- Use in conjunction with chemicals to keep water sanitized
- Use care when tightening the filter head. Overthightening the filter head can cause it to crack.
- 1-1/2" input and output connections
- Note: This is not a surface skimming filter. To remove floating debris, you will need to skim the surafce or purchase the CR-610 Skimming Filter.
Placement of this filter is up to the church's discretion. It can be plumbed inline on the suction or the return side. If placed on the suction side, it filters the water before it gets to the heater, which would generally be expected to lenghten the life of the heater. Note however, that if the filter becomes blocked because of improper maintenance of other conditions, it could significantly reduce water flow to the heater, possibly causing the heater to overheat and burn out.
Make sure to inspect and clean the filter regularly.