Over 15 different baptistry scenes that can be ordered as murals or backlit panels.
Backlit baptistry scenes are mounted on polycarbonate panels
Baptistry murals are on heavy duty film that can be mounted like wallpaper
CLICK BELOW TO SEE AVAILABLE SIZES, IMAGES AND PRICES
- So how do baptistry wall murals work
- The religious image scene is printed on heavy duty film and laminated to 1/4" polycarbonate Lexan panel(s)
- You build a lighted shadowbox on your church interior wall and mount the panel(s) over the shadowbox.
- When you turn on the lights, you have a beautiful backlit, religious baptistry scene that mimics a stained glass window.
- Panel(s) is ready to be mounted
- Lightbox or Shadowbox is not provided. Church needs to build the shadowbox.
- Scenes up to 5ft in width will be on one panel.
- 6ft thru 10ft wide scenes are on 2 or 3 panels (refer to chart below)
- These ARE NOT recomended for UV exposure, i.e. outdoors or over exterior windows.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- Check all electrical codes before ordering. Some areas may not permit any electrical work to be mounted on the wall behind baptistry.
- These are Non-Returnable
- Choose one of these beautiful, religious images to use as a backlit mural over your church baptistry or other location.
- Bible Scenes and Religious Images are available in a variety of sizes
- Image or scene is on heavy duty film and laminated to 1/4" clear polycarbonate
- You build a shadow box with flourescent lights on the wall and then mount the scene to the shadow box