Baptistries and Heaters
We're pleased to offer a selction of baptistries and baptismal pools with selections for every church taste and budget. From small portable baptistries up to the largest of group size pools, we are sure to have what you need. For questions or to discuss your church's particular needs, call us at 800-942-7327. Baptistries, Steps and Drip Landings are not eligible for Free Shipping.
Common Questions and Answers on Baptistries and Heaters
Q. Can you advise us on which style baptistry heater is best, the circulation style or immersion style?
A .The IMMERSION STYLE BAPTISTRY HEATER is a good solution for situations where:
- You don't do a lot of baptisms. Around 3-4 per year.
- You don't want to install plumbing or drill holes in the side of your baptistry
- Your baptistry is not too large, say up to about 800-1000 gallons
- You have an electrical outlet located near the baptistry (240v with GFCI protection)
- You may have to stir the water with a paddle to eliminate cold spots since the water is not circulating
- Church is on a limited budget
The CIRCULATION BAPTISTRY HEATER is a better choice when:
- More than 3-4 baptisms per year
- You can drill 2 holes in the baptistry without too much trouble
- Budget is not super tight
- Water is left in the baptistry more than a couple of days (the circulation will help slow down water stagnation)