Our contractor grade, manual baptistry heater is stripped down without all the bells and whistles. Just solid, dependable proven performance in a baptistry heater:
- Runs on 240 volt (5.5kw 4 wire) 208v (4.6kw 3 wire) or 120v operation (1.375 kw).
- 240v will heat up to 1300-1500 gallon baptistries. Beyond 1300 to 1500 gallons we recommend an 11kw heater for faster heating.
- 120volt will only heat the smallest baptistries up to about 300-350 gallons. Over 300 gallons will need to wire for 208/240v. See our BAPTISTRY HEATING CHART for more details
- Full Range Thermostat
- High Limit Protection
- Pressure Switch Activated
- UL Listed (UL1563)
- Weight 23lbs
- Space Required: 36" height x 16" wide x 10" deep
Electrical Requirements: GFCI Required (not included)*
Heater size (with pump installed) 17" tall x 5.2" wide x 6" deep
Runs on 240 v, 208v or 120v depending on your electrical service
5500 heating watts at 240v
4600 heating watts at 208v
1375 heating watts at 120v
HEATER MUST BE INSTALLED VERTICALLY
For Best Efficiency Install within 5ft of BAPTISTRY
Features a "set it and forget it" thermostat * High Limit Protection keeps water from getting too hot * pressure activated baptistry heater protection switch keeps heater from turning on unless water is present
You Get: Heater * Pump (plugs into heater for power) * Air controlled start/stop switch with 20 ft of tubing * 2 baptistry wall suction fittings * 1 baptistry wall return fitting * all necessary heater and pump fittings * instructions
You supply: GFCI protected circuit for heater * 1-1/2" PVC pipe, fittings and PVC cement * polyurethane sealant for wall fittings
The EQAS CH model pump can be used to circulate the baptistry water without the heater operating. You simply turn the thermostat down to its lowest setting and then turn the pump on. It will circulate without heating the water.