B-6KW-MP - Most Popular Heat And Plumbing Package
Included in this Package:
- 6kw Circulation Heater (240v)
- Circulation Pump (120v)
- Pump kit (fittings)
- Trip Lever Overflow/ Drain (#LG-H)
- Fill Port-(#LG-E) mounts on inside of baptistry on the wall.
- Made by Little Giant
Price per Each
If you need a good quality, complete solution to your heat and fill needs, this package has all that is necessary to do the job right. You get 1 each- 6kw Circulation Heater, Circulation Pump with pump kit, Trip Lever Overflow/ Drain- sized for your baptistry and Fill Port-(mounts inside baptistry on the wall, just above the floor) All you need to do is have your plumber and electrician hook up water and power (240v). Water is turned on outside the baptistry by any type of valve (you provide) and flows throgh the port into the pool. Once the water is turned off, simply flip the switch on the heater and the pump will start to circulate the water though the heater and will continue to maintain the proper temperature until the heater is turned off. You have added piece of mind with the trip lever drain/overflow, if someone forgets to turn off the water, the overflow acts just like a bathtub overflow and allows the water to go out the drain.
- Contruction Features:
- Incoloy steel heating elements
- Adjustable thermostat 60°F-107°F range (2 degree diff.) on 6 KW heater
- Adjustable thermostat 47°F-107°F range (4 degree diff.) on 11.5 KW heater
- Well insulated with fiberglass
- For use with 240V single phase power
- Heater draws 25 amps. Pump draws and additional .67 amps
- Can be used with 208 Voltage, but heating is reduced 25%
- Can be used with 120 Voltage, but heating is reduced 75%
- Included Little Giant pump is 1/40 H.P. - 115v
- circulated 600 GPH at 1-foot head
- Pump Installation Kit Included
- Hi-Limit protection switch set at 118°F (± 4°)
- 6KW heats 90 gallons per hour - 30° Rise
- Baptistry Heater Unit size 27" x21 3/8" x5 1/2"
- Plumbing Inlet and Outlet are attached to two included Basket Strainers with 1-1/2" NPT threading. Included 1-1/2" union is utilized to attach to the 1" outlet and inlet on the heater.