When you can't install a permanent baptistry heater, our portable baptistry heater is a complete solution to fill, heat and drain your baptistry water. Use the included hoses to fill your baptistry then simply place the black pump in the water. The pump will circulate the water through the heater (which remains outside the baptistry) and can be used to drain the water when finished.
- No installation required-simply attach hoses & plug in to outlet.
- Safe, portable heater is perfect for portable or small in-place baptistry pools.
- Baptistry heater can fill, drain, and heat the baptismal pool
- P240 (4000 watt/240v - 30 amp) 16.6 amps
- Heats 100 gallons by 16 degrees per hour (2 hours for 32 degree rise)
- Heats 500 gallons by 3.6 degrees per hour (10 hours for 36 degree rise)
- Plugs in to 3 pole, 4 wire 220/240v outlet (similar to a clothes dryer plug)
- CLICK PHOTO for more information
- For safety, this unit MUST be installed/used on a GFCI protected circuit.
Our portable baptistry circulation heater features:
- Durable, stainless steel housing
- Full range thermostat with floating thermometer
- Carry handle
- Protection against dry useage and overheating
- Included submersible pump plugs into the heater for power
- 2ea included 15ft suction and return hoses attach to a garden hose or hose bib
- UL listed for indoor locations
- Easy to use
- 20 amp draw (use 30 amp breaker) 240v
- 15ft power cord with 240v plug (like you would see on clothes dryer)
- 1/6 hp pump plugs into heater
- Pump Speed: 1200 GPH at 0', 1050 at3', 910 GPH at 5', 750 GPH at 10' Head Pressure (vertical elevation) Max Head 20 ft
- weighs 18 lbs
- Because this is a circulation type heater, it will heat the baptistry faster and more evenly than a traditional "over the side" heater plus save on electricity costs.
- UL listed for Indoor locations
Each package includes the baptistry heater, submersible pump and two 15ft hoses