HQ-BIS1560 - Baptistry Immersion Heater 120V or 240V
120V or 240V - Baptistry Immersion Water Heater Specifications
- Simple and safe baptistry heater -No plumbing required.
- Available in two voltages:
- 120V for small, portable baptistries. 120v WILL NOT HEAT POOLS OVER 100 gallons
- 240 volt for larger, built-in baptistries. 240v FOR POOLS OVER 100 Gallons up to 800 Gallons
- 240v is 6000 watts, 25amps and requires a 30 amp breaker
- Simply stick the bottom part of the unit in the water and turn it on
- Adjustable thermostat with range from 55° to 104° F.
- INCLUDES BUILT-in GFCI protection
- 6ft power cord (120v has standard plug/240v has NEMA 6-30 plug)
- AS of 7/1/22 please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery
- Made in USA
- Simply plug the cord into the 120V or 240 volt outlet and set the thermostat to the desired temperature.
- Must be used in a minimum of 24" of water.
- Water level safety switch prevents dry heating
- High limit cutout at 118
- No Cutting or modification to existing baptistry
- Completely automatic and portable using the 60" power cord (included).
- 120v not recommended for pools over 150 gallons. It will not heat them very well at all.
- Due to heat loss into the air, you should allow 24-36 hours to heat 100 gallons with the 120V heater.
- Shipping Dimensions 46" x 19" x 3" Shipping weight 8.5 lbs
- Cold riser extends to the top of container where control housing is located.
- Stainless Steel Mounting brackets included
- High limit cutout protects from overheating
- Incoloy element
Warranty and Troubleshooting
One Year Manufacturer's limited warranty.
Follow troubleshooting steps in manual. If heater does not work, return it to manufacturer for inspection. Do not return it to Southeast Church Supply.