- Fiberglass Church Baptistry -Please see picture for dimensions and detail
- Baptistry Windows (if ordered) will be shipped "ready to install" and are caulked in place on-site.
- Fiberglass baptistries have a lip around the edge which allows for drywall, tile or other finishing material to be placed. The lip is usually about one to three inches and may be trimmed on site for an exact fit. Although it's best to wait on framing until you have the baptistry on-site, remember to allow for the framing when calculating dimenions.
- Drain may be located in any corner of the baptistry. The drain is installed on site by your plumber, remember to leave a slight slope of about 1/16" or more towards the drain corner. Do not install drains in center of baptistry.
- Be sure to install an overflow drain above the waterline.
- A regular faucet may be installed on the upper wall, or a wall mounted fill port may be installed.
Don't forget the heater! We offer our popular basic heating package for occasional use and a fully automatic fill/heat/drain solution. - Click Images below to see Recommended accessories for this model. For a complete, fully automatic heat and fill solution, check out the A-5 which comes with everything you need to fill, heat and drain your baptistry. If you don't need the auto-fill or auto-drain features or just prefer a more basic heater, but with the same high quality, check out the 6KW-PKG. Our UV sanitizer reduces the need for sanitizing chemicals when you leave water in the pool for more than a few days. Our FILTER helps remove dirt and suspended particles from the water to reduce scaling and staining.