FSI-T2 Large - Double Entry Baptism Pool 17Ft Wide
- 17'4" wide x 4'10" front to back x 48" tall
- 1050 gallons Dry Weight 460 lbs Filled weight about 9000 lbs
- Available with or without 12" window
- Available with front or rear extension
- Click on picture to see plan drawing
- CONTACT US FOR FREIGHT QUOTE BEFORE ORDERING
- This double entry fiberglass church baptism pool features a "T" shape with a front extension to allow for more room in the baptistry.
- Available with or without a window
- Available with front or rear tank extension
- 11" stair treads with 7" risers feature a raised circle pattern for slip resistance and easy cleaning. Meets BOCA, SBCCA, UBC and 2000 Internation Building code.
- Steps flow into the tank area for easier entry/exit and use as child step
Recommended Accessories for this baptistry. - Click Image below to see Recommended accessories for this model. For a complete, fully automatic heat and fill solution, check out the EQAS Heater which comes with everything you need to fill, heat and drain your baptistry. If you don't need the auto-fill or auto-drain features or just prefer a more basic heater, but with the same high quality, check out the 6KW-PKG and our manual drains and fill spouts. Our UV sanitizer reduces the need for sanitizing chemicals when you leave water in the pool for more than a few days. Our FILTER helps remove dirt and suspended particles from the water to reduce scaling and staining.