FSI-LG1-SA - Freestanding Group Baptistry Pool
- Large group baptistry for use as a stand-alone unit.
- Features tubular steel lateral apron so it does not require additional side wall framing and thus does not need to be "built-in".
- 7-10" x 8-10" x 3'6" tall
- 1 set of interior steps with 1 handrail. (Note that the stair tread depth and riser height on interior steps do not conform to national codes due to space requirements.)
- 1 set of moveable exterior stairs with 2 handrails
- Stairs on this unit include aluminum hand rails painted in silver (3 sets of handrails total)
- Optional 2nd set of interior and exterior steps allows for separate entry and exit.
- 380lbs dry weight (10,500 lbs filled) 1230 gallons
- This unit may be moved around, but we do not offer wheels for it. The church would need to construct a heavy-duty rolling platform or utilize furniture dollies to move it. (Do not fill with water while on furniture dollies)
- Available in 4 interior colors with black painted exterior.
- Exterior stair color can be black or match the interior.
- We do not recommend a drain on this unit. Use our P240 portable heater/pump (240v) to heat and drain the water. This unit may be used outdoors and is perfect for large baptism services.
- As with all baptistries, for safety, make sure children cannot access the filled baptistry.
- Requires oversize shipping. Please contact us for a shipping quote before ordering.
Our LG series baptistries feature an extra large tank area to allow for baptisms of multiple people or families, etc.
We have the right heater for this large baptistry! - Click Image below to see Recommended accessories for this model.
- For a complete, fully automatic heat and fill solution, check out the A-5 which comes with everything you need to fill, heat and drain your baptistry. If you don't need the auto-fill or auto-drain features or just prefer a more basic heater, but with the same high quality, check out the 11KW-PKG.
- Our UV sanitizer reduces the need for sanitizing chemicals when you leave water in the pool for more than a few days.
- Our FILTER helps remove dirt and suspended particles from the water to reduce scaling and staining and extend the life of your equipment
- Our deluxe drain and overflow features an external cable to activate the drain (not needed if you are getting an auto-drain heater)