ASB-947SB - Dry Minister Baptistry Pool 9.5 Ft Wide
- 9'7" x 3'11" wide x 43" tall
- Included Dry minister cutout on back wall allows for minister to stay dry outside the pool while one or even two can be in the pool.
- optional plexiglas viewing window
- Available in White, Blue, Bone and Aqua
- 325 lbs dry weight. 475 gallons
- Optional Exterior steps (37.5" tall x 27" wide x 42" deep)
- Optional adult seat/child step combo is recommended.
- Optional Handrails and exterior steps available.
- Fiberglass Church Baptistry -Please see picture for dimensions and detail
- Baptistry Windows (if ordered) will be shipped "ready to install" and are caulked in place on-site.
- Fiberglass baptistries have a lip around the edge which allows for drywall, tile or other finishing material to be placed. The lip is usually about one to three inches and may be trimmed on site for an exact fit. Although it's best to wait on framing until you have the baptistry on-site, remember to allow for the framing when calculating dimenions.
- The drain is installed on site by your plumber.
- Be sure to install an overflow drain above the waterline.
- A regular faucet may be installed on the upper wall, or a wall mounted fill port may be installed.
Don't forget the heater! We offer our popular basic heating package for occasional use and a fully automatic fill/heat/drain solution. - Click Images below to see Recommended accessories for this model. For a complete, fully automatic heat and fill solution, check out the A-5 which comes with everything you need to fill, heat and drain your baptistry. If you don't need the auto-fill or auto-drain features or just prefer a more basic heater, but with the same high quality, check out the 6KW-PKG. Our UV sanitizer reduces the need for sanitizing chemicals when you leave water in the pool for more than a few days. Our FILTER helps remove dirt and suspended particles from the water to reduce scaling and staining.