- Portable Baptistry with Frame. Self Supporting and ready to use!
- Fiberglass Tank with drain
- Wooden support frame (you finish off by adding plywood, skirting, banner, etc.)
- OPTIONAL Items:
- Wooden Steps
- Book Rest
- 120v Immersion or Drop-inHeater
- 120v BUILT-IN Circulation HEATER with 15ft GFCI Protected Cord/Plug for use with standard household current.
- Extended Length 7'3" x Width 32-3/4" x Tall 38-1/4"x 36" inside depth
- Note: See diagram for exact dimensions. Wheels add 4.5" to height
- Holds 125+/- gallons.
- Fill Time: 20-25 minutes with a garden hose. Heating Time: About 6-9 hours depending on room and starting water temp. Drain time about 30-45 minutes with installed drain and a garden hose.
- 10 year warranty
- 1-2 week delivery on this model. (Usually in stock but we ocasionally sell-out.)
- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. See shipping choices on item detail page
- Safety Warning: With all baptistries, make sure unattended children cannot access the unit, especially when it is filled with water.
This well-made portable baptistry features a fiberglass interior tub and a wooden frame
- Fiberglass Tub with built in seat on inside of cabinet allows candidate to be baptised from seated position.
- Minister remains outside baptistry
- XL EMPTY WEIGHT about 200 lbs without wheels and 250 lbs with wheel kit
This unit comes with a drain. If you want it without the drain it will be a 3-4 week lead time. Request "No Drain" in the special instructions box at checkout.
Leaving water in the tub? We don't reccomend leaving water in a fiberglass baptistry more than a few days, but if you do plan on leaving water in the tub, be sure to upgrade to the AQUAGUARD finish.