- Convenient and easy to use, the FUN-6PB portable baptistry is the same unit we sell in our FUN-PKG, but here you can pick and choose options "a-la-cart".
- You can fill this baptistry in about 15 minutes with a standard garden hose and roll it into place with the optional heavy duty wheel kit. Order the built-in heater and you can heat to a comfortable baptizing temperature in about 4 hours in most climates. When finished, simply attach a garden hose to the drain bib and drain in 30-45 minutes.
- Included with the Portable Baptistry: Fiberglass Tank with drain, Unstained Oak Cabinet, Wooden top, Wooden steps, Cross, Drain with Rear Access Panel
- Available Options: Minwax Stain and Sealer, "This Do" Communion Panel, Lectern Top, Insulated Spa Cover, Wheel Kit
- Available Heater Options: Drop-in Heater, Built In Circulation Heater
- Cabinet Dimensions: 32-3/4"wide x 38-1/4 tall
- Standard Version is 6'4" long
- Xtra Long version is 7'3" long
- See diagram for overall measurements with wheels and lid
- Holds 100+/- gallons.
- Fill Time: 15-20 minutes with a garden hose. Heating Time: About 4 hours depending on water temp. Longer in cold areas. Drain time about 30-45 minutes with installed drain and a garden hose.
- 10 year warranty on tank and cabinet.
- 1-3 week delivery
- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. See shipping choices on item detail page
- Safety Warning: With all baptistries, make sure unattended children cannot access the unit, especially when it is filled with water.
This well-made portable baptistry features a fiberglass interior tub and a cabinet grade oak plywood cabinet.Portable baptistry cabinet serves double duty as a pulpit or communion table
The Fiberglass Tub features a step and a built in seat that allows the candidate to be baptised from a seated position.
while the Minister remains dry, outside baptistry.
TIP: We recommend you have two people to assist the candidate in entering and exiting the unit, especially if you choose not to get the handrail.
-Wooden cabinet with access panel
-Removable wooden steps
-Wooden Communion top
-Hose bib style drain
-Optional Wheel Kit includes a havy duty steel frame with 4 locking heavy duty casters.
-A built in heater is avbailable for ease and simplicity of heating the water. Simply plug the 15 foot long, GFCI protected cord ito any standard outley and heat the water to a comfortable temperature in about 4-5 hours. For churches who don't need the water to be heated as quickly and who would like to save a little money, we recommend the drop in heater which will heat the water in 12-24 hours depending on the water temp, room temp and amount of water you use.
-Communion Panel with "This Do in Remembrance" routed into the front.
-Available stained or Unfinished (ready-to-stain)
-Light Stain is Minwax Wood Finish Early American on Oak
-Medium Stain is Minwax Wood Finish Special Walnut on Oak
-Dark Stain is Minwax Wood Finish Dark Walnut on Oak
-Custom We can do any Minwax Wood Finish color. Just put a note in the Special Instructions box at checkout as to the Minwax Wood Finish Color Name and Number
Top Clear Coat is a polyurethane semi-gloss (satin or high polish available on request)
Moving and using your portable baptistry
EMPTY WEIGHT is about 400 lbs. Filled weight is around 1200 lbs
If you order the wheel kit, you can simply roll the unit around and lock it in to place. We recommend placing 4x4 woodn blocks under the unit before filling with water. Although the wheel kit is heavy duty and designed to support 1200 lbs, the safest practice is to provide blocks under the unit or to remove the wheel kit prior to filling with water.
If you elect to order without wheels, you can move your unit using furniture dollies, but be sure to take it off the dollies before filling with water.
To fill, simply attach a garden hose to the included hose bib and let the water drain outside.
This unit comes with a drain. If you want it without the drain it will be a 3-4 week lead time. Request "No Drain" in the special instructions box at checkout.
Leaving water in the tub? We don't reccomend leaving water in a fiberglass baptistry more than a few days, but if you do plan on leaving water in the tub, be sure to upgrade to the PPO finish.