Portable Baptistry DELUXE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Fiberglass Tank with drain, Unstained Oak Cabinet, Wooden top, Wooden steps, Cross, Drain with Rear Access Panel, Locking Caster Wheels.
INCLUDES 120v BUILT-IN Circulation HEATER with 15ft GFCI Protected Cord/Plug for use with standard household current.
Optional Items: Minwax Stain and Sealer, "This Do" Communion Panel, Lectern Top, Insulated Spa Cover
- Cabinet Dimensions: 32-3/4"wide x 38-1/4 tall
- Standard Version is 6'4" long
- Xtra Long version is 7'3" long
- See diagram for overall measurements with wheels and lid
- Holds 100+/- gallons.
- 10 year warranty on tank and cabinet. 1 year warranty on heater and pump.
- Fill Time: 15-20 minutes with a garden hose. Heating Time: About 4-9 hours depending on room and starting water temp.
- Drain time about 30-45 minutes with installed drain and a garden hose.
- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. See shipping choices on item detail page. Allow 1-3 weeks for delivery
- Safety Warning: With all baptistries, make sure unattended children cannot access the unit, especially when it is filled with water.
This well-made portable baptistry features a fiberglass interior tub and a cabinet grade pak plywood cabinet.
- Minister remains dry, outside baptistry
- Removable wooden steps included with baptistry (Steps will be on the right as viewed from the pews. Left entry available by special request. No extra charge.)
- Fiberglass Tub with built in seat on inside of cabinet allows candidate to be baptised from seated position.
- Included Wheel Kit includes a heavy-duty steel frame with 4 locking heavy duty casters. Wheel kit is removable and all 4 wheels swivel. Unit may be ordered with 6 wheels which makes rolling easier and distributes the weight to about 80lbs per wheel vs. 125lbs per wheel which can help protect flooring. 6 wheels may also help keep the unit from bottoming out when navigating ramps. We do not recommend rolling the unit when filled with water. When baptizing, we recommend you either remove the unit from the wheel frame and place on the ground or place wooden blocks or 2 length's of 4x4 under the cabinet to add support for the wheel frame.
- Wooden Communion top is Included.
- Built in circulation heater with 120v cord and plug.
- Portable baptistry cabinet made of cabinet-grade OAK with a MAPLE upgrade option.
- Available stained or ready-to-stain
- Optional "This Do.." Communion Panel, Lectern Top and handrail available
- EMPTY WEIGHT about 500 lbs
This unit comes with a drain. If you want it without the drain it will be a 3-4 week lead time. Request "No Drain" in the special instructions box at checkout.
Leaving water in the tub? We don't reccomend leaving water in a fiberglass baptistry more than a few days, but if you do plan on leaving water in the tub, be sure to upgrade to the AQUAGUARD finish.
Select from these stain choices:
- Light (Minwax Early American)
- Medium (Minwax Special Walnut)
- Dark (Minwax Dark Walnut)
- Unfinished: Cabinet will not have any finish or top coat and will be ready to stain.
- Other Minwax Stain Or Two-Tone: Choose from any Minwax Wood Finish color or If you want the cross (and communion panel if ordered) to be a different color, just let us know in the Special Instructions box at checkout with the Minwax Wood Finish Color Name and Number.
- We use 2 coats of Minwax Wood Finish Stain and 1 coat of sealer.