Portable Baptistry PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- FREE DELIVERY !!
- Fiberglass Tank WHITE
- Unstained Oak Cabinet (this model not offered stained)
- Wooden top and steps
- Drain with Rear Access Panel
- 4 Locking Caster Wheels
- INCLUDES 120v BUILT-IN Circulation HEATER with 15ft GFCI Protected Cord/Plug for use with standard household current.
Dimensions:6'4"long x 32-3/4"wide x 38-1/4 tall
- See diagram for overall measurements with wheels and lid
- Holds 100+/- gallons.
- 10 year warranty on tank and cabinet. 1 year warranty on heater and pump.
- Safety Warning: With all baptistries, make sure unattended children cannot access the unit, especially when it is filled with water.
- IN STOCK. Delivers to most parts of the country within 4-10 business days.
- THIS MODEL ONLY -Delivery to Church is Free and includes First Floor inside Delivery (Must not be any steps from truck to inside). Lower 48 States Only. Surcharge may apply to the following areas: Downtown/city center, Bronx, Boston, DC, LA, CHI, MIA, Oregon rural, Upper MI, Limited Access areas, extreme rural areas, islands,
This well-made portable baptistry features a fiberglass interior tub and a cabinet grade oak plywood cabinet.
- Fill Time: 15-20 minutes with a garden hose. Heating Time: About 4 hours depending on water temp. Longer in cold areas.
- Drain time about 30-45 minutes with installed drain and a garden hose.
- Minister remains dry, outside baptistry
- Removable wooden steps included with baptistry (Steps will be on the right as viewed from the pews.)
- Fiberglass Tub with built in seat on inside of cabinet allows candidate to be baptised from seated position.
- Included Wheel Kit includes a heavy-duty steel frame with 4 locking heavy duty casters. Wheel kit is removable and all 4 wheels swivel.
- We do not recommend rolling the unit when filled with water. When baptizing, we recommend you either remove the unit from the wheel frame and place on the ground or place wooden blocks or 2 length's of 4x4 under the cabinet to add support for the wheel frame.
- EMPTY WEIGHT about 500 lbs
This unit comes with a drain.
Leaving water in the tub? We don't reccomend leaving water in this model more than a few days.
- Unfinished: Cabinet will not have any finish or top coat and will be ready to stain.
Here's a view of the tub without the cabinet. The wooden 2x4 frame provides support to the fiberglass tub. Note the included drain in the bottom corner of the heel wall.