- SIMPLE TO USE
- Just plug in the portable baptistry heater
- Suspend heater in the water so bottom of heater is not touching the tank
- For safety, heater MUST be used with a GFCI protected outlet or breaker.
- Available in 120v for portable baptistries around 100 gallons (120v model does not get hot enough to heat a baptistry over 150 gallons.)
- Available in 240v for larger baptistries up to 750 gallons
- See our Water Heating Chart to help pick the right heater for your baptistry pool
- See specifications for more details.
- FREE SHIPPING by Fedex Ground!
Model # 6HI-HL-120 120 Volts Single Phase is recommended for smaller, portable baptistries around 200 gallons or less.
Model# SS-6-42HL 240Volts Single Phase is recommended for baptistries up to around 1000 gallons. For larger baptistries, we recommend a circulation style heater.
- Easy to use with minimal installation: Just plug in to a 110v or 240 V outlet and hang over the side of the baptistry.
- Made of Stainless Steel.
- All heat confined to the formed horizontal section for optimum heat efficiency.
- Control housing located at top of cold riser
- 42" 3-Conductor cord set with polarized plug
- Adjustable moisture-proof thermostat control with temperature range of 55°F to 115°F (± 3°).
- Hi-Limit cut out switch set at 125°F (±4°).
- Stainless steel mounting bracket included. Or mount to a 2x4 and suspend in water
- Signal light and on-off switch indicates desired temperature when reached and breaks circuit when element is not in use.
- Must use with a GFI protected outlet
The 6HI-HL-120 (1.5KW) will heat 20 GPH (40° R). A 100 to 200 gallon Baptistry can be heated in 5 to 10 hours, or one-half this time for 20 degree rise in temperature.
The SS-6-42HL (6KW) will heat 60 GPH (40° R). A 750 to 1,000 gallon Baptistry can be heated in 13 to 17 hours, or one-half this time for a 20 degree rise in temperature.
Heater must be used with a GFCI outlet to comply with NEC codes. 1500 Watts UL Listed under File # E234452