This is a single, CUSTOM SIZE sacrarium lid made to fit your existing basin.
- Bronze Cover with satin & polished finish.
- Covers feature a bronze finial cross.
THIS MAY NOT BE USED TO CONVERT A REGULAR SINK TO A SACRARIUM. It must only be used with an existing sacrarium or with a new sink basin that is not tied to the sanitary sewer.
- Allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.
- After ordering, please email us a picture of your existing basin and a drawing of the basin with measurements. Be sure to include the location and setback of any flange groove and faucet location.
- Basin Not Included
- Custom lids may not be cancelled or returned.
- According to Canon (church) Law, the sacrarium is to be fitted with a drain that is piped directly into the earth. The piping may be of any suitable material but may not connect with the regular drain lines that lead to the sewer or septic.
- Instructions for Sacristans: It is not permissable to pour the Sacred Blood in the Sacrarium, even if diluted with water. (It must be consumed by the priest, deacon or Eucharistis Minister.) The Sacrarium is used for disposing of water from:
- washing/rinsing chalices and ciboria
- washing altar linens
- water used to clean places where the host was dropped or Precious Blood spilled