Angled baptistries have several advantages over straight baptistries:
- Bring the focus of the baptism forward to the congregation
- Allows for offset placement of baptistries
- Mimic the angle of church walls for a easier installation and a uniform look
- Unique design feature not found in most churches
- To place an order for an angled baptistry, first select a regular baptistry
- Contact us for a Freight Quote Before Ordering. Angled baptistries may require different shipping rates than standard units.
- Choose from our LG (family), S (basic) ,T (expanded tank) , EZ (dry minister) or M (semi-custom) series baptistries.
- Once you have added the baptistry with delivery options to your cart, come back to this option/item and add this "V" option to your cart as well.
- Enter the angle as shown if you were to extend the front left and right walls. Use the inside angle as shown in the illustration.
The illustrations below show the T series with expanded tank and the regular S series: