AH-SLB - Spring Lift Pew Kneeler Bracket
Atwood Hamlin Spring Assist Pew Kneeler Brackets (pair)
- Mounts to inside of pew ends and the spring assist feature helps raise the kneeler and makes lowering the kneeler an easier and quieter operation.
- Sold as a pair (right & left side of kneeler)
- One side has permanent post and rubber stop
- One side has unscrewable post and rubber stop
- Screws sold separate
- When ordering spring lift kneeler brackets, we suggest ordering one or two pairs to try before placing a large order. You may find that you need to also replace kneeler arms or other components.
- See additional description for important ordering information. Be sure to let us know if you have wood or metal kneelers and their length, so we may supply these brackets with the correct spring.
*Special Spring Lift Brackets and Parts Ordering Information:The correct Spring Lift Brackets needed depends on the size of the kneelers.
There are different tensions in springs as well as left and right windings to
them. Longer (heavier) kneelers requite heavier tension springs.
Kneeler Size Springs(part numbers) per side
85” + UP 146 Left + 125 Right
70” – 84” 146 Left + 112 Right
50” – 69” 125 Left + 112 Right
33” – 49” 112 Left + 112 Right
32” – Less Only 1 Spring needed-112 Left or Right
(Please provide the length of the kneeler that your bracket is used on to
order the correct bracket.)
When you order, enter the quantity (for example 25 pairs) and then in the box provided, please give us the breakdown of your kneelers and lengths so that we can get you the correct spring. (i.e. 15ea @ 10ft and 10ea @ 5ft would be sufficient for us to know the lengths of the kneelers for 25 pairs of brackets you were ordering)