Metal blade turns your existing handtruck into an easy-to-use and inexpensive stack chair dolly.
- Heavy duty solid steel blade easily supports the heaviest load of stack chairs
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Pre-drilled hole locations match up to a variety of hand trucks, or you can drill your own holes to fit any size truck.
- 24" blade width x 4" depth accomodates any width and depth stack chair
Easy to attach:
- Remove your existing handtruck blade
- Line up the holes on your truck with our blade (or drill you own holes) See below for hole locations.
- Bolt our blade onto your handtruck
Easy to Use
- Position handtruck behind a stack of chairs
- Tilt chair stack about 1" forward
- Push blade under the rear legs of the bottom chair
- Tilt entire stack back and roll away!
Better for your Stack Chairs
- Chair stack weight is supported by the legs, not thin stretcher bars or seats
- No pressure placed on the seats keeps from loosening seat screws
- Upholstery is not touched by handtruck
- 24" width keeps chairs from slipping off the blade
Handtruck sold separate.
Bolt Holes are located as follows:
Left Side Holes to Left Edge Sq. Top Hole 6-3/4" Sq. Bottom Hole 6-7/8" Round Hole 9"
Right Side Holes to LEFT Edge Round Hole 15-1/8" Sq. Top Hole 17-3/16" Bottom Hole 6-7/8"
Designed to Fit Milwaukee Handtruck Model #60610 which sells for $65 or so at some of the big box retailers. Simply remove the blade that comes with the truck and attach our stack chair blade in its place. (Handtruck not included)