K-960 - Processional Crucifix with Wood Corpus
Processional Crucifix with Wood Corpus Product Features:
- K960 Processional Crucifix
- Feather Weight For Procession
- Hand Carved 9" Wood Corpus
- Height 72"
- Walnut Cross 11" X 20"
- Walnut Insert On Staff
- Pole Breaks At Base with Bronze Reeded Tubing
- Base 10 1/2"
- Optional 12" Base Extra
Price per Each
K960 Processional Crucifix with Wood Corpus Made of Brass with Brass finish
- Made of the highest quality BRASS and then spun, forged or cast in to the piece you see.
- Finished to perfection by expert craftsmen with years of church goods experience.
- Our POLISHED FINISH (where indicated) reveals a rich, mirror like lustre and is often referred to as BRIGHT FINISH
- Our SATIN FINISH (where indicated) gives the piece a more muted, brushed look and helps to hide fingerprints.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS for BRASS or BRONZE Churchware:The BRASS or BRONZE on most churchware is covered with a clear, protective lacquer. DO NOT use polishes or abrasive cleaners on LACQUERED church ware as this can damage the finish. Always remove jewelry and rings before handling to avoid scratching the surface. Wipe down with a clean, soft flannel cloth after use to remove finger oils. A soft, liquid soap may be used but make sure soap does not contain any abrasives. If the surface has dirt, dust or a heavy build up of oils, gently rinse under LUKEWARM water, then you can put a little liquid soap on your fingers and lightly run fingers under water to creates a sudsy mix and gently wash the surface. Be careful not to get water into the joints of shafts, stems, bases or other points. NEVER submerge in water or place in a dishwasher, water can get into the interior of the piece and cause corrosion from the inside. Dry with a soft, clean cloth and allow to air dry before putting in storage.This BRASS OR BRONZE item may also be cleaned use PLEDGE spray polish and a clean, soft cloth.