11/15/17 DISCONTINUED. Sorry, this model is out of stock and no longer available. For a similar unit see the BR-100 or the FUN-6
- Portable baptistery uses about 100 gallons of water
- Weighs 475 pounds (empty) or about 1300 lbs when filled
- Wooden Cabinet is 76" L x 35.5" W x 45" Tall
- Free standing wooden steps included
- Comes "Ready to Stain" with a BLUE tub. (Pictures showing the unit stained are for informational purposes. Cabinet and steps are unstained.)
- Included: Unstained wooden cabinet, fiberglass tub, wooden steps
- Optional Items (sold seperate): Top, Wheel Kit, Drain, Heater
- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. See shipping choices on item detail page
- CLICK PHOTO and scroll down for additional pictures and information.
- Allow 3-6 weeks for delivery
- Safety Warning: With all baptistries, make sure unattended children cannot access the unit, especially when it is filled with water.
- Interior Dimensions of Tub 72" long 30" deep
- Seat Height 16"
- Ships on a pallet 83" L x 48" W x 52" T (525 lbs shipping weight with steps)
- Top sold separate
- 4-6 Week delivery
Our beautiful portable baptistry features a fiberglass interior tub and a cabinet grade plywood cabinet. (Top and wheels sold separate) Includes removable steps shown in picture.
- Removable wooden steps with no-skid strips included with baptistry
- Fiberglass Tub with built in seat on inside of cabinet allows candidate to be baptised from seated position.
- Minister remains outside baptistry
- Communion top (pictured) is sold separately
- Portable baptistry cabinet made of cabinet-grade OAK plywood
- Available "ready-to-stain"
HEATING OPTIONS: All sold separately.
- Built-in 1.5kw circulation heater- Factory plumbed circulating heater is easy to operate and the fastest and easiest way to heat this baptistry. NOTE:Requires final hookup by local electrician who will either add a 120v plug or hard wire the connection to a box. (Either hookup must be to a GFCI Protected Outlet)
- Removable Immersion Heater- Simply plug the immersion heater in to an outlet (choose 120v or 240v model) and suspend the heating element in the water. (This is slowest method of heating-allow 4-6 hours for 240v model and 14-18 hours for with 120v model for heating of baptistry.)
- Removable Circulation Heater and Pump- Less expensive than the built-in heater and faster than the immersion heaters, this unit includes a sump pump with 2 hoses to circulate the water through the heater which remains outside the unit. Pump may also be used for fast draining of the unit.
OTHER OPTIONS: All sold separately
- Oak communion table top -weighs about 50 lbs
- Drain/Fill Pkg- Hose bib with 18" of hose
- Wheel Kit -featuring 4 heavy duty, locking casters
- Pleated skirting for decorative purposes
Here's the inside of the tub showing the suction and return openings when ordered with the built-in heater. Be the first to leave a comment for this product.