K138SPRINKLER Holy Water Sprinkler Only Made of Stainless Steel with Nickel Plated finish
- Made of the high quality STAINLESS STEEL and then spun in to the piece you see. Following fabrication, the piece is then NICKEL PLATED to give it a silver like finish that requires virtually no maintenance
- Finished to perfection by expert craftsmen with years of church goods experience.
- Our POLISHED FINISH (where indicated) reveals a rich, mirror like lustre and is often referred to as BRIGHT FINISH
- Our SATIN FINISH (where indicated) gives the piece a more muted, brushed look and helps to hide fingerprints.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS for NICKEL PLATED Churchware:The Always remove jewelry and rings before handling to avoid scratching the surface. Wipe down with a clean, soft flannel cloth after use to remove finger oils. A soft, liquid soap may be used but make sure soap does not contain any abrasives. If the surface has dirt, dust or a heavy build up of oils, gently rinse under lukewarm water, then you can put a little liquid soap on your fingers and lightly run fingers under water to creates a sudsy mix and gently wash the surface. Be careful not to get water into the joints of shafts, stems, bases or other points. NEVER submerge in water or place in a dishwasher, water can get into the interior of the piece and cause corrosion from the inside. Dry with a soft, clean cloth and allow to air dry before putting in storage.