Every church should have a cross, but we know money's tight for many of you. We claim to be the church's partner in ministry and here's where we put out money where our mouth is. If your church needs a cross, but cannot afford one, we would like to donate one to you with no charge or obligation. This is the same ornate wooden cross we sell for up to $85.00.
- 1 ½" thick x 2" wide red oak construction
- Decorative ogee edging
- Light, medium or dark stain with clear finish
- Half-lap joint for easy assembly
- Keyhole for hanging. Sizes Include: 24", 30" or 36" Tall
- See full item description below for offer details & requirements and ordering instructions.
- PLease allow 2-6 weeks for delivery as these are made to order.
To qualify for one of our Free Wooden Crosses for your church:
- Your church or church camp must be officially recognized by the IRS or your state as a non-profit, and
- The purchase of a cross would present a financial hardship to your church.
You don't have to be destitute, but if purchasing a cross would be a burden, then we want to give you one.
To get your free cross...
- Send us an email requesting a free cross.
- Let us know the height and stain color you want (24", 30" or 36" Tall and Light, Medium or Dark Stain)
- Include a copy of either your IRS 501-3c approval letter or a copy of your state's sales tax exemption letter showing that you are a non-profit church, church camp or other religious non-profit.
- Include your pastor's signed statement on the church letterhead saying that your religious organization regularly conducts religious services (1x per month at least) and that the purchase of a cross would at this time be a financial hardship for your church.
Once we get these three items, we will process your order and send your cross. We will even pay for the shipping.
There are a couple of restrictions.
- Offer is good for Christian Churches (any Catholic, denominational or non-denominational Christian church) located in the contiguous 48 states.
- Choose from 24", 30" or 36" cross heights.
- One cross per church limit.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery as we make these to order.