- This custom card holder is made to YOUR specifications
- Finally, an affordable card holder for your custom envelope or pew card
- You tell us the dimensions of your card and we will make the card holder the necessary size to accommodate your card or envelope. (Max card width is 5". Over 5" email for pricing)
- Order with one, two or no pencil holders
- Available stained or unstained.
- Custom stain available. We can match your pews! (You supply us with a piece of trim from your pew or give us a Minwax number to match)
- Minimum Order 25 pcs.
- Our pew card rack is made of Solid Oak (if stained) or Solid Maple (if painted in White or Off White).
- Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery on most orders.
Matching a stain to your pews is generally not a problem. We have additional stain options, including custom match, than those listed online. For this reason, we recommend that you start your decision by focusing on which product best fits your needs and budget among the various card holders, book racks kneelers and other church pew furniture.
Once you have decided on the particular item, you can place an order via our web site and select the stain choice that most closely matches your needs.
If the stain choice is critical, Put a note in the Special Instructions box that says “Please send stain samples of … for approval”
Once you have placed the order and we have an order # on it to keep track of the samples, we will send stain samples for your approval.
If the stain samples do not match your furniture, then you can send us a piece of trim from your pews (or you may also supply us with a Minwax stain number.)
We will mix a custom stain and send a sample back for your approval. (There may be a charge for the custom mix but we will always let you know upfront if there is a custom match charge and you can always decline and cancel the order)
Once the stain sample is approved, we will begin the order.
If you are for some reason not able to be satisfied with our stain options, you may always cancel the order, but it is rare that we can’t provide what you need either with standard or custom stains.
Here’s how to order:
1. Place your order via our web site
2. Select the stain that you feel is closest to what you want
3. In the Special Instructions box on the checkout page, please type a note that says “Please send stain samples of … for approval” (you can list more than one stain choice)
4. Complete your order.
5. We will contact you via email with confirmation of the stain samples.
6. If the samples do not work, email us and we will send instructions on sending us a sample to match.