K-190 - Bishop's Crozier with Lamb
- K190 Gold or Silver Plated Bishop's Crozier Specifications
- Lamb Symbol with 6 Angels On The Node Above The Shaft
- Crook Section Is Richly Textured with A Soft Finish
- Overall Height Is 71"
- Shaft unscrews into 3 sections
- Rubber Tip At Shaft Bottom
- Also Included Is a Sturdy, Lined, Locking Case 20" X 13-3/4"X3-1/2" Deep.
K190SILVER Bishop's Crozier Made of Brass with Silver Plate finish
- Made of the highest quality BRASS and then spun, forged or cast in to the piece you see.
- Finished to perfection by expert craftsmen with years of church goods experience.
- Our POLISHED FINISH (where indicated), also referred to as a BRIGHT FINISH reveals a rich, mirror like lustre
- Our SATIN FINISH (where indicated) gives the piece a more muted or BRUSHED look and helps to hide fingerprints.
- Plated with SILVER and given a darker, OXIDIZED finish using our amperage controlled plating process to ensure precise applications and long lasting service to your church. NICKEL will give your church ware a silverplate like finish, but without the polishing required of silverplate
- This item is made by Koleys, one of the most respected names in the church goods industry.