STANDARD STEEPLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Molded Fiberglass steeple laminated and reinforced for strength
- Light weight fiberglass steeple typically does not require extra reinforcing
- Anchor plates molded in and pre-cut to match your roof pitch
- Porcelain-like exterior finish is fully weatherproof and not affected by temperature extremes
- Easy installation
- Standard color is White. Other colors quoted on request.
- Optional Items: Ball and Cross, Shingle Saver, Lightening Protection.
- Krinklglass panels can be added in place of louvres
- Delivery and/or Installation are not included in price.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for most orders to deliver.
Wind Loading: Different areas of the country have different wind loading requirements. Coastal areas usually have requirements that steeples meet 155mph+ wind loading requirements. It is the churches responsibility to determine the local requirements. Our standard steeples meet 120mph wind loading so if you require 155+ please email us before ordering for a quote to make your steeple meet 155+ requirements (this usually involves engineering reports and additional bracking).
Molded-in polyester gelocat finish is designed for severe weather conditions and is weatherproof.
Molded fiberglass is up to 1/4" thick and reinforced for strength and durability
Steeple tip will be reduced when adding the otpional cross