ASB-754DAMAGED - Fiberglass Church Baptistry 8Ft Wide-DAMAGED
- 8ft Long x 5'2" wide x 43" tall
- COLOR IS BLUE
- Steps are permanently mounted as shown
- NO WINDOW
- INCLUDES PROTECTIVE GEL COAT FOR EXTENDED WATER WEAR
- 750 gallon capacity
- 12 mil minimum thickness gel coat features a 5 year warranty
- This is a special price on a damaged unit and is not returnable. It does include a full factory warranty (noted damage excepted). Refer to pictures-94247
- Unit 94247 Fiberglass Church Baptistry -Please see picture for dimensions and detail
- Baptistry Windows (if ordered) will be shipped "ready to install" and are caulked in place on-site.
- Fiberglass baptistries have a lip around the edge which allows for drywall, tile or other finishing material to be placed. The lip is usually about one to three inches and may be trimmed on site for an exact fit. Although it's best to wait on framing until you have the baptistry on-site, remember to allow for the framing when calculating dimenions.
- Drain may be located in any corner of the baptistry. The drain is installed on site by your plumber, remember to leave a slight slope of about 1/16" or more towards the drain corner. Do not install drains in center of baptistry.
- Be sure to install an overflow drain above the waterline.
- A regular faucet may be installed on the upper wall, or a wall mounted fill port may be installed.
Materials: Laminated fiberglass with polyester resin
Performance characteristics are as follows:
- Tensile strength: 40,000 pounds per square inch
- Flexural strength: 4,770 pounds, average per inch of laminate width
- Tensile Stress: 2,650 pounds per inch of laminate width
- Fabrication: 1. Floor: Build up on leveling-skid
3. Interior vertical surfaces: Smooth high gloss sanitary finish