- All orders must be placed via our web site. We do not accept telephone or mail orders.
- As we primarily sell items to be used in religious worship, we kindly request that you respect the nature of our products and customers and refrain from ordering if you plan on using any of our items in a way that is sacriligous, seeks to mock God or members of the clergy or that uses these products in a manner other than in Christian worship. We do not sell to Masonic lodges.
- Although we sell to individuals and most types of organizations (Non-Profits, Neighborhood Groups, Cemeteries, Businesses, Military, etc.) our primary market is the Church. Our customers include numerous Catholic and Orthodox churches as well as denominational churches including Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, Episcopal , Church of God, Pentecostal, COGIC, Lutheran, Anglican, Church of Christ, Christian, and many other denominational and non-denominational churches.
SHIPPING by UPS Ground (Small Packages)
- UPDATE 7/4/16 Our minimum order has been changed to $75 from $45
- Orders over $150 (and can ship via UPS) ship FREE to a church address in the Contiguous 48 States of the USA.
- Orders requiring MotorFreight Shipment do not qualify unless they say Free Shipping on the Product Page.
- Orders under $150 will be charged shipping based on the amount of the order.
- Orders shipped to a residential address do not qulify for Free Shipping.
- Our Freight Calculator will tell you the amount of shipping for orders under $150.
- Baptistries and most Steeples (except Steeple in a Box) are not included in our Free Shipping offer.
- Your order will be shipped in the most economical/practical manner. Most orders will ship by UPS but some orders such as for oversize items, furniture, large quantities, etc. will ship by motor freight.
- Orders that are returned to us by UPS/FEDEX because no one was at the address to accept the package following 3 delivery attempts, will be subject to shipping charges if shipped a 2nd time or credited less original shipping costs incurred by us if credit is issued. UPS/Fedex are not required to abide by posted office hours, although they usually try to deliver within known hours.
Free Shipping & Motor Freight Orders
- Items marked as "Free Shipping" on the Product Page (this is not the Blanket Free Shipping badge at the top of our web site) which require shipment via truck (18 wheeler) will ship with the actual transportation charges paid by us.
- FREE SHIPPING Items that ship by Motor Freight assume that you are:
- Shipping the item to a church or business
- Can assist the driver in unloading and bringing the item(s) inside.
- For LTL or Motor Frieght shipments (Not UPS or Fedex) -If you enter a RESIDENTIAL shipping address , you agree to be liable for any RESIDENTIAL delivery charges that may be imposed by the freight carrier.
IF YOU ARE SHIPPING TO A RESIDENCE, CONSTRUCTION SITE, LIMITED ACCESS AREA, CONGESTED AREA or IF YOU REQUIRE INSIDE DELIVERY or other SPECIAL DELIVERY OPTIONS, you may be responsible for any additional charges (if imposed by the shipping carrier). Please contact us to confirm if any Delivery Surcharges apply to your order, otherwise we will add any charges (if applicable) to your invoice.
If you request a lift-gate from the carrier and the carrier charges us for it, we will add that charge to your order and charge it to the payment used with the order.
ALASKA, HAWAII & INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
If you live in Alaska or Hawaii you will be contacted with shipping charges once we have received your order. You may either accept the charges or cancel your order without penalty.
- We do not ship orders Internationally.
- If you live outside the USA, you can place an order via our web site, but you must provide a US shipping address. (Not AK or HI)
- You assume all liability for incorrect or damaged shipments once you arrange for shipment from the USA. We strongly encourage you to have the item opened and inspected in the USA before you re-ship it internationally. If you do not inspect it before shipping, you will be responsible for returning it if there are any problems with the order, even if our fault.
- We do not provide warranty assistance outside the USA, you would have to ship the item back to us for warranty assistance.
Please check your order carefully as the customer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of the colors, sizes, quantities & descriptions of the items ordered. You may return most items without penalty, subject to our return policy below:
All items ordered from our web site may be returned, EXCEPT:
- Items that are made to size (such as bishop or deacon's rings). This does not encompass items that are offered in standard sizes (such as a clergy shirt in a size 17).
- Custom made items (where customer orders an item to deviate from the description on our web site)
- Standard items with an altered size (for example a standard size cassock, ordered with a larger chest size than normal)
- Items that require staining or color selections such as furniture, crosses abd baptistries.
- Custom commissioned items or one of a kind pieces
- Orders over $500 require prior approval for returns. If you are placing an order that is over $500 and think you may want to return it if it doesn't meet your needs, please contact us BEFORE placing your order to verify if the order can be returned. We may deny returns on orders over $500 based on whether or not the manufacturer will accept the return or not.
- Note that any items which are received not as ordered may be returned.
- Defective or damaged items may be repaired or replaced at our option.
All returns are subject to a restocking fee except in cases of errors in order fullfillment, damaged goods, & errors in descriptions.
We base the restock fee on the original shipping charges. If we paid the original shipping (your order was over $150 and qualified for Free Shipping) and you return something because you did not like it, we will credit your return, less the original shipping charges paid by us. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. We reserve the right to impose an across the board restocking or cancellation of 5% fee on any order over $500
Some of our manufacturers impose their own restocking fee. In this instance, we will deduct their restocking fee from your refund. (unless the reason for the return was a defect or other manufacturing problem, or error or omission on our part, etc.).
Items that may be returned without a restocking fee:
- Any items that are damaged or defective
- Any items where there is an inaccurate description or other material discrepancy between what you order and what you receive.
- Items where customer paid the original shipping charges (order under $150) and there is no mfg. imposed restocking fee
If you need to return something, please e-mail us with the details of your order and the reason for your return. We will e-mail you a return authorization number (RMA) and the address of the manufacturer where you should return the product.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ITEMS TO OUR FAIRHOPE, ALABAMA ADDRESS (unless we specifically request that you do so.) If you return an item to our location, we may deduct shipping charges incurred by us, to send the item to the manufacturer.
Please contact us within 15 days of receiving your merchandise if you need to return something. Many of our vendors do not accept returns unless notified within 15 days. Returns may not be accepted after 30 days of receipt of merchandise.Once the manufacturer has inspected the return and issued us the credit memo, we will issue the refund via the same method of payment used with the sale. (i.e. the same credit card, paypal account or check). Most creditd are processed within a few days of receipt but it can ocasionally take longer as some vendors process returns at the end of the month. Please allow up to 30 days for your credit to be processed.
- Payment for all orders over this web site must be made via credit card or Paypal at time of purchase. (Checks are accepted but see below for details.)
- Our web site charges your credit card at the time your order is placed. At this point we will forward your order to the appropriate factory to process and ship or, in the case of in stock items, we will ship your order from our warehouse
- Payment by check is accepted, however we do not process your order until the check is received.
- As soon as we are aware that an order is on backorder, we will notify you by email.
- If an item is on backorder, please be aware that your credit card is/was charged at the time you placed the order, and will not be refunded and then charged again. We leave the charge on your card as we often don't receive notice from the factory that a backordered item has shipped until well after it has shipped.
- If you prefer to cancel the the backorder because you do not want the charge on your card before the item has shipped, please email us and we will be happy to cancel the backorder and refund your card. We do not leave open backorders without payment in place, so if you do want to leave your backorder open so that it ships as soon as it is available, you will need to leave the charge on your card or paypal account.
- You may of course always cancel a backorder at anytime before it has shipped for a full refund.
- Most orders for stock items are shipped within 24-72 hours and are usually delivered within a week or two, depending on where your church is located.
- Many items are made to order and can take 2-12 weeks to ship
- Furniture, wall crosses, steeples, full size baptistries and items that require staining typically take 3-8 weeks to ship.
- In the event your order is going to take more than 4 weeks for delivery, we will make every effort to contact you as soon as we are aware there will be a delay in delivery.
- In no instances will we be responsible for consequences resulting from delayed shipments.
- We do not offer discounts on shipments that are not delivered by a certain date.
- Church goods items are often made to order and can take time to craft. Many items are one of a kind or items that are not sitting around on a shelf. PLease be patient with our factories as they create the item you need for your church.
If you have a "Need By" date for your order, please let us know in the "Special Instructions" section during the checkout process and we will make every effort to accomodate your delivery date.
We DO NOT GUARANTEE delivery times. We are not liable for orders that arrive late or past expected due dates.
Please check with our office if you need an item shipped via Overnight or Expedited shipping. Not all items are available for immediate shipping.
While rare, shipments can suffer damage while in transit via UPS, Fedex, LTL, Truck and other carriers.
For Truck or LTL shipments you must :
- Note the damage on the delivery paperwork (Bill of Lading),
- Keep a signed paper copy of the Bill of Lading - Do not accept the drivers word that a signed digital copy is sufficient
- Take pictures of the damaged box and merchandise
- Keep all boxes, packing material and damaged items
- Notify us immediately via email (please include your order # --- best way is to reply to the order confirmation you received) with pictures of damage and a copy of the paperwork indicating the damage
In the event an item is damaged, (and provided you have signed for the item as "damaged") we will replace or (at our option) repair the damaged item to "as new" condition. With many items, it is just as easy to replace as repair, while with some items, for example a steeple or a candle stand, replacement may not be feasible and repair may be the appropriate action. In the event your purchase is damaged in transit, you agree to work with us towards a mutually satisfactory solution. What this typically means is that while some damaged items will be replaced, we may arrange for some damaged items to be fixed, as long as it can be fixed to reasonable satisfaction. You agree to cooperate with us in trying to resolve the damage, such as repackaging the damaged item if needed, providing pictures of the damaged merchandise or arranging to meet the carrier for inspection, etc.
While we take great care to make sure our prices and descriptions are accurate, all orders are subject to final approval by Southeast Church Supply, Inc and we reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason. In the unlikely event that we do not accept an order, we will contact you and let you know the reason we can't accept your order. You may then either agree to any changes we might require or you may cancel your order without penalty and receive a full refund for any amounts charged to your credit card. We are not responsible for damages caused by use or misuse of our products or for incidental damages caused by changes or errors in products descriptions, instructions, dimensions, etc. or delays in shipping or delivery.
Thank you for your order, we appreciate your business and will make every effort to ensure your satisfaction.
In all of our dealings with our customers, we seek to employ the Golden Rule.
Ad majorem dei Gloriam