Our portable baptistry heater is a complete solution to fill, heat and drain your portable or small baptistry without any plumbing. Use the included hoses to fill your baptistry then simply place the black pump in the water. The pump will circulate the water through the heater (which remains outside the baptistry) and can be used to drain the baptistery pool when finished.
- Easy to use and safe. UL listed.
- Built-in GFCI protection included
- Plugs in to standard household type 120v outlet
- Circulation heater heats baptistry water faster and more evenly than immersion heaters and saves on electricity costs.
- 120 volt (1000 watts) will only heat the smallest baptistries up to about 200-300 gallons. Over 300 gallons we recommend going to a 240v heater. See our BAPTISTRY HEATING CHART for more details
- CLICK PHOTO for complete information
Our portable baptistry circulation heater features:
- No holes to drill, simply place pump in water and plug unit in to wall outlet.
- 120 volt model (1000 watt/120v - 15 amp)
- Raises water temperature 1 to 4 degrees per hour. Typically, will heat a portable baptistry (about 100 gallons) in about 7-1/2 to 9 hours with a 30 degree rise in water temp. Actual performance may vary depending on your line amperage & water temperature.
- Includes Baptistry heater, submersible pump and (2) 15ft hoses
- Durable, stainless steel housing
- Full range thermostat with floating thermometer
- Carry handle
- Protection against dry useage and overheating
- Included submersible pump plugs into the heater for power
- 2ea included 15ft suction and return hoses attach to a garden hose or hose bib
- weighs 18 lbs
- UL listed for indoor locations
- Easy to use
120v unit features built in GFCI protection
- 12.8 amp draw (plus in to a 15 amp breaker) 120v
- 15ft power cord 14/3 120v
- 20 GPM flow rate