What Information We Gather or Track
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect:
- Southeast Church Supply collects data so that we may display personalized content to our visitors. Additionally, usage information may be analyzed so that we can judge our system's performance or execute your customized features.
- We may collect information from customers and visitors to our Web site. This information allows us to process orders from customers by collecting their First Name, Last Name, eMail, Password, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
- Your browser offers so-called "cookies" which -- if you allow their use -- store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us the requested additional information.
What We Do with Collected Information
- We DO NOT give or sell any of your information to anyone else for any reason other than to process your order.
- We may send you e-mails from time to time containing special offers or updates to our web site. You may remove your name from our mailing list at any time to stop receiving these e-mails.
- We will not sell, rent or give away your information at any time.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
- Southeast Church Supply does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its Users or Users except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
Our Security Measures
- Southeast Church Supply uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt payment information and User data against unauthorized access. However, we cannot be responsible for how third parties, whose links appear on our site, use your information. You should know that no data transmission is one hundred percent guaranteed against easdropping. Because your site is ultimately protected by you and your password, much of your information security is up to you.
- Southeast Church Supply has implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information. We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access in the company is limited to only individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions, such as the billing department. Important personal data is backed up on the network to help insure its integrity.
- You may choose not to receive special offers and discounts simply by not registering for any special deals and offers when you sign up. If you signed up for special offers and now wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at any time by replying to the unsubscribe link contained in those mailings.