- Our most economical baptistry heater is mounted on the side of the baptistery with the included stainless steel bracket.
- Simply plug the pigtail cord into the 120V or 240 volt outlet (see important note about GFCI), and set the thermostat to the desired temperature.
- High-limit cut off switch set 125 degrees F.
- Adjustable thermostat with range from 55° to 115° F.
- 3-Conductor cord set with polarized plug
- Indicator light and on-off switch indicate when desired temperature is reached and breaks circuit when element is not in use.
- No Cutting or modification to existing baptistry
- Completely automatic and portable using the 60" power cord (included).
- The 240V Heater will heat 60 gallons per hour (gph) to a 40 degree rise. A 750 - 1000 gallon tank will heat in 13 - 18 hours.
- The 120V Heater will heat 15 GPH to a 30° rise. Power is reduced to 1.5 KW.
- 120v not recommended for pools over 150 gallons. It will not heat them very well at all.
- Due to heat loss into the air, you should allow 24-36 hours to heat 100 gallons with the 120V heater.
- This item is Imported
- GFCI NOTE: To guard against accidental elctrocution, you must always use a GFCI protected electrical outlet around water.
For safety, heater MUST be used with a GFCI protected outlet or breaker.
- No Contactors needed.
- Must be used in a minimum of 24" of water.
- Shipping Dimensions 52" x 18" x 4" Shipping weight 11 lbs
- Immersion section of unit made of “Incoloy” or Stainless Steel.
- All heat confined to the formed horizontal section for optimum efficiency.
- Cold riser extends to the top of container where control housing is located.
- Stainless Steel Mounting bracket included
- Easy to use immersion heater for small and portable baptistries.
- No Plumbing Required- Simply hang on side of baptistry with included clip
- NOTE OUTLET MUST BE GFI PROTECTED
- High limit cutout protects from overheating
- **Incoloy/stianless steel immersion rods
- Includes Stainless Steel mounting bracket
- Both 120v and 240v heaters are rated at 30 amps
Heater must be used with a GFCI to comply with NEC codes.
Warranty and Troubleshooting
Little Giant Immersion heater: One Year Manufacturer's limited warranty. All heater issues are handled by the manufacturer.