ASB947-SA - Full Size Portable Baptistry 9.5 Ft Wide
- SPECIAL STAND ALONE BAPTISTRY Can be used as a portable baptistry when large numbers of people need to be baptized.
- 9'7" x 3'11" wide x 43" tall
- Available in White, Blue, Bone and Aqua
- Baptistry available with or without window
- This unit features a steel collar that is fiberglassed into the unit allowing it to be used as a stand alone, moveable baptistry without the need for additional framing. Collar is a 1” tubular steel band around the perimeter of baptistry at the level of each step. There is also a band around the bottom of the baptistry with vertical members to support the steps
- In order to drain this unit via a floor drain, you will need to build a raised platform for it to sit upon. Platform design depends on each customer's individual needs, but will need to support a filled weight of aprox. 4500lbs (not including people)
- Alternatively, the unit can be drained with a sump pump but some water will remain in unit which will need to be scooped out.
- To move unit when empty, you can build a heavy duty dolly with wheels (must be able to support at least 1500 lbs) but will need to remove the baptisty from the dolly before filling. You can also use 6 to 8 heavy duty furniture dollies to move it but will need to remove from the dollies and place on the ground before filling and using.
- If you plan on building a heavy duty, rolling platform that the baptistry will stay on when full of water, your platform needs to support a filled weight with water and people, of 6000-7000lbs. We suggest also using chocks under the frame to take the weight off the wheels when you are baptizing.
- 525 lbs dry weight. 475 gallons capacity
- Options (sold separate) include exterior steps, interior and exterior stair handrailings, heater, skirting. (Note stairs in picture were modified by customer to have carpeted treads. Factory steps as shipped are entirely fiberglass.)
- Fiberglass Church Baptistry -Please see picture for dimensions and detail
- Baptistry Windows (if ordered) will be shipped "ready to install" and are caulked in place on-site.
Don't forget the heater! We offer our popular basic heating package for occasional use and a fully automatic fill/heat/drain solution. - Click Images below to see Recommended accessories for this model. For a complete, fully automatic heat and fill solution, check out the A-5 which comes with everything you need to fill, heat and drain your baptistry. If you don't need the auto-fill or auto-drain features or just prefer a more basic heater, but with the same high quality, check out the 6KW-PKG. Our UV sanitizer reduces the need for sanitizing chemicals when you leave water in the pool for more than a few days. Our FILTER helps remove dirt and suspended particles from the water to reduce scaling and staining.