Advent Wreath Tops
Advent wreath tops are a great way to utilize your existing Paschal candle stand as an Advent wreath stand. Our tops come equipped with a 1-15/16" plug (other sizes on request) on the base that will fit into any standard 1-15/16" candlestick socket. Simply slide the plug into the socket of a Paschal candle stand and you now have a floor standing Advent wreath.
Most holders are available in either satin or polished bronze and custom heights are available.
- 24" Diameter Ring
- Aluminum Metal Wreath with Steel Spokes with Flat Black And Satin Bronze Finish
- Use with 1-1/2" side candles and 3" center candle
- See item 3915C to order the complete wreath with stand
# 3918 Tilting Advent Wreath Top Section Only can be used with any 1-15/16" Paschal Candle
- K611 Advent Wreath is Made Of Solid Brass
- Candles Will Always Stay Upright
- Furnished with 1 1/2" Sockets or Adapters For Oil Candles (Specify)
- Ring 21" diameter
- Two-Tone Satin & Polished Finish
- K556 Advent Wreath Sockets
- Designed to hold 1-1/2" diameter candles
- Center Spike Holds Any Candle
- Candles Not Included
- This is the Top Section Only For Use with A Paschal Stand.
This beautiful advent wreath comes standard with a plug that fits into any paschal or floor candle stand with a 1-15/16" socket.To use as a table top model, order this wreath with the optional table base. To use as a floor standing advent wreath, simply insert the plug on the bottom of the unit into your existing 1-15/16" paschal candle or floor candle stand or select a Candle Stand from our Advent Floor Stand category
- Combination Satin/High Polish BRONZE Finish
- 15.75" overall height
- 27" wide with a ring diameter of 23"
- The 12" diameter table base is sold separate
- Includes 1.5" sockets, clear wax protectors and a center candle that will hold a 3" Christ candle.
This beautiful advent wreath comes standard with a plug that fits into any paschal or floor candle stand with a 1-15/16" socket. To use as a table top model, order this wreath with the optional table base.
Why would a church order an Advent wreath top with a candle shaped plug on the bottom?
Well, one reason is they want to save money. By ordering just the top, you can save considerably over the cost of a complete Advent wreath.
Easier storage also comes to mind. During the rest of the year, simply remove the Advent wreath top from the Paschal stand and store it on a shelf in the sacristy. No need to stake out valuable floor space for a full size stand. Since the Paschal stand will be in the church anyway, you don't have near the storage issue as with a complete stand.
The only drawback to using a top only wreath, comes during funerals, when the Advent wreath top has to be remnoved so the Paschal candle can be placed back into the stand. If you have a lot delicately balanced greenery, then you could end up redoing the arrangement after the funeral. But for churches without a lot of storage space or extra cash, the Advent wreath top or head is a great way to go!